Queen Street Medical Centre will be participating in the roll out of the covid-19 vaccine, commencing April 2021.
Vaccine Key Points
- Vaccines will be rolled out in phases to ensure those that are most vulnerable to covid receive it first
- Initially, our clinic is only receiving small amounts of the vaccine, your patience is appreciated until these numbers increase
- Appointments for the injection, and the vaccine itself will be Bulk Billed under Medicare.
What if I don’t have a Medicare card?
- If you do not have a Medicare card, you can still receive the covid-19 vaccine, these will be distributed through your nearest hospital and health service.
What if I have allergies?
- Having an allergy is not a contraindication to getting the covid vaccine.
- If you have a diagnosed allergy to food or a medication, you can discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
Check when it is your turn to receive the vaccine using the tool below:
Covid-19 Vaccines – Is It True?
Have more burning questions? Find out common vaccine myths here.